Mandarinspring|Learn English In Shanghai

Scaling New Heights In Mandarin Studies!


China Toll Free: 021-64070533


For enquiries, prices, dates and more

Apply for Chinese course.
Friendly response within
12 hours.

Q:Do you provide accommodation?

A:If required, we will provide you with accommodation information or find a place to live on your behalf based on your requirement of location, equipment, and budget. Usually there will be four options: apartment buildings, apartments on lease, homestay, and hotels.

Q:What kind of visa should I apply to go to China?

A:Short-term visas (1-3 months) include L and F visas, while mid-term (3-6 months) visas include X2 visa. If you already have an offer from a Chinese company, you can get Z visa, which is for one year.

Q:What other services do you provide besides Chinese lessons?

A:We can help students with their accommodation, visa application, events organization, job and internship opportunity information, extracurricular activities, airport pick-ups and drop-offs, and emergency hot-line service 24/7. Everything is free except airport services and material fees for events and activities.

Q:Will I find internship opportunities in Shanghai?

A:We work with several internship agencies. We can provide you with information and recommendations. The agency will arrange your internship program.


Please complete the quick form below, we will get back to you within 12 hours (working day).

Your Full Name *
Your Email *
Phone Number *
Current Location *
Course Location *
Your Request

Learn Chinese with Mandarin Spring. Member of IMCPI. Accredited by Pearson.